Ultimate magazine theme for WordPress.

Zee Tv Upcoming Serial Auditions 2021 [ 1 Lakh Per Month ]

Zee Tv Upcoming Serial Auditions 2021

Zee Tv Upcoming Serial Auditions 2021 need an urgent male actor in the age group of 26-29 years old. The character of the actor in this project is the Brother of the Male Lead Actor in the Zee Tv Hindi Serial.
The look of the needy actor in this project is, He must be classy and upmarket. We want a very good actor with great acting skills.
The shoot will start on 10 September 2021. The Shoot will continue every 20 days of every month. The budget of this project Zee Tv Upcoming Serial Auditions 2020 is 5k Per Day.
Kindly share your profile at the given Email id which we have mentioned below.
Please avoid spamming by not sending your detail if you are eligible or fit in this role for any reason. Please don’t share your profile as we got also so many application forms.
Ze Tv Serial Auditions 2020

Upcoming Hindi Serial Auditions 2021

• Need: Male Actor
  • Age: 26-29 years old
  • Character: Brother of Male Lead
  • Brief: He must be a classy upmarket Look. We also want 2021 Good Actor
  • Shoot Date: 10 September 2020
  • Budget: 5k Per Day
  • Shoot Duration: Continuity Track ( Every Month 20 Days Shoot )
  • Please share your profile with our team with 2-3 pictures of yourself and a 1-minute introduction video [ Name, Age, Height, Phone number, Email id, Address, Current city, Hobbies, and work Experience ] on the given Email id which we have mentioned below.

How To Apply?

• The candidate must be an Indian Citizenship
  • The candidate must be 26-29 years old
  • The candidate has to send their Photos and a 1-minute introduction video.
  • The candidate has to send their profile on the given Email id which we have mentioned above.
8 Comments
  1. Unknown says

Yse I love it acting

2. Unknown says

Myself Amil Yadav
    My age 14year's
    My hight 170cm
    My contact number 7880895393
    I speak Hindi and English
    My address state uttar Pradesh city Kaushambi
    Hometown Mahgaon kaushambi
    My hobbies is Acting in TV serials
    I am not a work in any TV

3. Ananya Aware says

Hello sir I am Ananya Aware. I am 13 years old. I have interest in acting a lot and wanted to be a part of it. The auditions are in Maharashtra and I am also living in Maharashtra only.I have won a several prises in my school dramas . I have joined an acting class in my school from one year. I am fair. Please I request you. I am very interested in acting. And really I think that I am a good actor.🙏

4. Selva rani says

Selva rani
    Age:20
    Live in tamilnadu Chennai
    Gender:female

5. Ladli Mishra says

Hello sir I am ladli Mishra I want to act in TV shows I am very good actor contact me on this number 8528597689

6. Reema says

Hello my self Reema
    Age 16 yrs old
    Height 5’2 inch
    Phone no 8053463366
    I want to act in TV shows its my dream please give me one chance for this opportunity, I give my best performance

7. Sunita jena says

Hii
    My name is Sunita jena
    Age 15
    I am from Madhya pradesh ,singrauli ,jayant
    Iam totally interested in acting .If you want you can see my MX takatak videos .please i am humbly request you .I want this golden chance because of some problem i can’t email it.please accept my request and give me one chance.

8. Ladli mishra says

Respected sir ,
    I am very passionate about acting .I am very hardworking girl. I am very good in acting, dancing, singing. Please give me an opportunity to act in serials.
    Please contact me 6283149388
    I am preparing myself for lead role