SonyLiv Indian Idol 12 Audition & Registration 2020
Online Audition For Indian Idol Season 12
If you have singing talent and want to show your talent to the world or want to make your career in a singing field then this is the best opportunity for you.
The best part of Indian Idol season 12 is online Audition. The Ground audition of this Indian Idol season 12 is not going to happen because of Corona Virus. Online audition is a very easy way to give an audition. Because you don’t have to go to Mumbai for a single audition. You can give online audition for Indian Idol from home.
You just need a Good Camera and record your video then submit your audition form. If your application gets shortlisted then the Indian Idol team contacts you back. Check out all details from below:
Judges of 2020 Indian Idol Season 12
Aditya Narayan shares his Instagram that #Indianidol is back online. Online auditions for Indian Idol season 12 begin from 25 July only one the SonyLiv App. So get ready for your #gharsemanchtak journey.
How to Register for SonyLiv Indian Idol 12 Audition
Check out the post how you can easily register yourself for Indian Idol season 12 auditions online from home. This is the right time to fulfill your dreams and begin your #GharSeManchTak journey! @nehakakkar @vishaldadlani @realhimesh @adityanarayanofficial @SonyLIV
- First, you have to download the SonyLiv Official App from the play store or update it.
- Then you have to register your Mobile Number with OTP.
- Select your language preference in which you are suitable.
- Then read and accept all the terms and conditions and then click on submit.
- Then you have to click on START YOUR AUDITION NOW
- Then you have to fill your basic details like Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile number ( In case of a minor, please provide the legal guardian’s contact number ) Alternative Contact Number, Email id, State, City, and then click on Next.
- Then they will ask you some questions you have to answer them.
- Are you perform any singing reality show before.
- Then, Are you currently under any existing contract with any company / Production house/channel, etc. that restricts from participating in Indian Idol?
- Have you been formally trained in Music?
- What is your most preferred language of singing [ Hindi or English ]
- Are your participant, or parent or legal guardian of the participant? [ If guardian please specify a name of parent or legal guardian and relationship with participant [Ex: Mother, Father, Sister, brother, etc.]
- Then the new window will Pop-up and ask you for a Record your audition video then you will record your video or upload the video which you have a record before.
- Thank you for completing your Indian idol 12 digital audition.
- If shortlisted you will be contacted by our team within the next 15 days, kindly refers to the Terms and conditions for more details.
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Idol 12
- A candidate must be holding Indian citizenship.
- A candidate must be 18 years old to 35 years old.
- A candidate must have valid documents for identification.
- If any candidate has signed a project with other companies, production houses, etc then he/she is not eligible for this show.
How to Record your Audition Video For Indian Idol 12
- You can upload up to two  videos to showcase your different singing styles.
- Your camera quality must be good and your face clearly visible in the video.
- Please check that the camera is working properly and your voice is neet and clear.
- Please check that camera is not shaking, we suggest using a tripod while making your audition video.
- The duration of each video should be 90 seconds [1.30 minutes ] If you are unable to upload the video please reduce the size of the file and try uploading again.
- If you have any queries, please write to us at [email protected]
Final words: We just want to say that If you have a singing passion then this is the right time and right place. You don’t need to go anywhere you just need a camera. Record your video today and fill up your audition form online from home. Wish you Good Luck.