Aladdin Sony Liv – Aladdin Serial Full Sony Liv ( All Episodes )
Aladdin Sony Live Show
Aladdin Serial Full Sony Liv
- Also known as Aladdin
- Genre: fantasy
- Created by: Alind Srivastava. Nisser Parvej
- Based on: Aladdin and their Magic Lamp from One Thousand and One Nights
- Written by: Shakti Sagar Chopra. Lakshmi Jayakumar
- Screenplay by: Aanchal Aggarwal Dasani
- Directed by: Maan Singh, Amandeep Singh, Kushal Awasthi, Vighnesh Kamble
- Creative Director (s): Pooja Hingorani
- starring: Siddharth Nigam, Avneet Kaur, Ashi Singh, Raashul Tandon, Praneet Bhat, Smita Bansal, Vikas Grover, Gulfam Khan, Aamir Dalvi, Badrul Islam, Divangana Jain
- Theme Music Composer: Souvyk Chakraborty
- Country of Origin: India
- Original language: Hindi
- No. of Seasons: 3
- No. of Episodes: 457
- Producer: Nissar Parvez, Alind Srivastava, Hitesh Thakkar
- Cinematography: Nidhin Valanday
- Editor; Ganga Kacharia and Ankush A. Ambre
- Camera Setup: Multiple cameras
- Running time: 23 minutes
- Production Company: Peninsula Pictures Private Limited
- Distributor: Sony Pictures Networks
- Original Network: Sony Sab
- Original release: 21 August 2018
Aladdin on Sony Liv
Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga Sony Liv
If you are passionate about your acting or want to work in the Film industry and also want to show your talent to the world through your acting skills then this the right time and right opportunity to show your talent to the world.
Aladdin Serial Sony Liv
First of all, read all the details very carefully which we have mentioned below. And Apply for these auditions. You just have to send your basic details like name, age, height, address, phone number, email, hobbies, experience, profile, 2-3 Pics, and most importantly Audition video.
If your Audition video or your profile will be accepted by the casting director or the other staff of the show. Then they will contact you back by your phone number or email id.
So I have Requested to all of you, send your details very carefully. Now read all the requirements of the Show and then send your details on WhatsApp numbers which we have mentioned below:
Alladin Naam Toh Suna Hoga Auditions 2020
- Need: Male Actor ( Man )
- Age: 32-35 years old
- Look: Good Looking and Very Good in a comedy
- Need: Female Actress
- Age: 27-32 years old
- Look: Very Fatty and Chubby
- Need: Male Actor ( Man )
- Age: 32-35 years old
- Look: Fatty Man and Chubby
- Shoot Date: Shoot will start from 2-6 July
- Shoot Location: Naigon
- Budget: 3k-4k Per Day
Kindly send us your 2-3 pics with the full profile name, age, height, address, phone number, email id, hobbies, experience, etc along with Audition video or link on WhatsApp numbers which we have mentioned below:
- Contact number
- Subject: SabTv Episodic Show
Audience Reviews on Aladdin SonyLiv
- Instead of just changing the characters they have changed the whole concept of Aladdin.
- Genie is not on his side at all. And they have an extra genie now. The serial maker might as well bring one more genie who could take everything back to normal through time travel.
- It would be like avengers that you keep on watching something for so many years and one thing happens and everything goes back where it started from.
- Bringing gadgets and all is a very nice Idea but again whenever gadgets are brought they take 2 episodes around Aladdin and that scientist cha-chas so silly jokes and all.
- The serial is going soo slow that I watch it on Sony live by forwarding it.
- Jasmine is cute so plus one point and she knows her stuff ( acting-wise).
- Aladdin is a bit SRK’s fan and that’s alright.
- Anghuty ka jin (Ring Gennie) when introduced was something very interesting but now as time has passed he is just an extra.
- You keep on bringing new characters with such an intro and all and after 2 weeks that character is doing nothing.
- It is a very entertaining series that brings out the child within you. Aladdin the story most people have grown watching couldn’t have been made more entertaining than this. People complaining and comparing it to the original shouldn’t do so because this series was meant to be different.
- If the story and character traits would be exactly similar then this show won’t have anything new to offer so why would people watch this instead of original?
- The little things like Aladdin sometimes behaving like SRK, Jasmine being a strong independent woman who is as powerful as Aladdin, Genie being a comical aloof character, King using Atti Uttam frequently as he went to tour Hindustan and learned it from there and even Bulbul Chacha and his gadgets like Phunturu(phone) add a new twist to the story.
- The actors essay their roles so naturally and make the story believable. Despite being a fantasy you can find humane things to relate to this show. Lastly, the best thing about the show is the chemistry and pairing of lead characters. Sidneet looks so cute together.❤