Kaun Banega crorepati Auditions & Registration 2020
Directed by: Rahul Verma & Arun Sheshkumar
Presented by: Amitabh Bachchan (1-2, 4-12) Shahrukh Khan (3)
Composer; Keith Strachan (1-11) Mathew Strachan (1-11) Ramon Covelo (4-11) Sawan Dutta (5-11) Ajay-Atul (11)
Country of Origin: India
Original Language: Hindi
No. of seasons: 11
No. of Episodes: 852
Running Time: 90 minutes
Production Company; Big synergy Productions Studio Next
Distributor Sony Pictures Television (Global)
Original Network; Star Plus (1-3) Sony Entertainment Television (4-present)
Picture format: 480i (SDTV) 1080i (HDTV)
Original Release: 3 July 2000-present
Kaun Banega crorepati abbreviate (KBC) is back with season 12 in 2020.
Kaun Banega crorepati Amitabh Bachchan
Kaun Banega karodpati is an India reality Television show which is hosted by Amitabh Bachan. This year Kaun Banega Karodpati is back with a new season 12. Kaun Banega Crorepati is a very popular show on Indian television.
This show is popular with the two things first is the prize money and second is the Legend Amitabh Bachan who has hosted this show.
Mr & Mis Asia Glamour Audition 2020
Open casting calls for Movies & Netflix
Kaun Banega karodpati Format
The format of the Kaun Banega Crorepati show is that you will be asked questions by the host Amitabh Bachan from 1 to 15 and as the questions increase, the prize money of questions will increase, the more questions you answer, the more money will be taken.
And the show has four lifelines that candidates can use. if he stops in a question or he/she does not know the answer, then he/she can use the lifelines and get help. After using all four lifelines, he/she can quit the show anytime.
And the last question is worth seven Crores and if the candidate gives a correct answer to the question, then he will be called the winner of the show and taken the 7 crores prize money to his house.
How to Register for KBC 2020?
- If a candidate participates in a show, then he/she will have to give the correct answer in the registration round.
- If a candidate gets selected by the Show coordinate then he/she will get shortlisted by the staff.
- You have to apply online for this show on their official website: https://kbcliv.in/online-registration/
- The candidate will be selected on his General knowledge.
Eligibility Criteria of KBC 2020
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- The candidate must be 18 years old as on June 2020
- The candidate must have an Identity proof like Adhaar card, Driving License, Ration card, Pan card, Birth certificate, Voter card, etc.
- The candidate must have a valid Address proof.
- Those who do not speak in Hindi are not ineligible for Show.
- The candidate must have a Good Fluent in the Hindi Language.
How to participate via SonyLiv App?
- If you want to participate in KBC.
- You have to download the Sony Liv app from the play store available on both IOS & Andriod.
- Then you have to fill the basic details like Email id and mobile number. Make sure your sim card provider is an Indian If not we will unable to get in touch with you.
- The candidate has to select their age ratio. Let me tell you only those candidates will be considered in the show who have completed 18 as of June 2020.
- Then-candidate has to select the Gender Between Male/Female.
- Then-candidate has to select the answer in A/B/C/D.
List of all Required Documents in KBC
Recent four passport-sized photos of the participants
Name id proof (Any one of them)
- Adhaar card
- Driving License
- Ration card
- Pan card
- Voter card
Valid Address proof (Any one of them)
- Landline Bill/Electricity Bil
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- Ration card
KBC Registration Process
How to answer through SMS?
- First-round period SMS KBC <space> A/B/C/D <space> <Age><space><Gender> M/F.O> to 509093 EXAMPLE a 24 m.
- The acknowledgment message for entries sent in the prescribed format will read on the lines of “Thanks if selected KBC Team will contact you in shortly 5 days. T&C www.sonyliv.com Rs 3/SMS Only Ist valid entry from a mobile number will be considered per Question.
How to answer Through IVR?
- Call on 5052525-01/02/03/04 (i.e call 5052525- 01 for option A, 02 for option b, 03 for option C, 04 for option D)
- The IVR will welcome the applicants and asked for the preferred language option which is press 1 for English and 2 for Hindi the first time the registrant calls the number.
- The REgistrant will be taken through the IVR menu where he will be asked to enter gender (1 for male, 2 for female, and 3 for other)
- The Registrants will be asked the candidate to fille the Age.
- Thank you message will inform the Registrants if they are selected for the next stage i.e Level 2 and they will shortly get the update by the show coordinators of the Kaun Banega Karodpati.
Kaun Banega crorepati winner list
- Harshvardhan Nawathe 2000-01
- Brijesh Dwivedi 2005-06
- Rahat Taslim 2010
- Sushil Kumar 2011
- Manoj Kumar Raina & Sunmeet Kaur Sawney 2012-13
- Taj Mohammed Rangrez 2013
- Achin Narula & Sarthak Narula 2014
- Anamika Majumdar 2017
- Binita Jain
- Sanoj Raj
Kaun Banega Crorepati Head office Number
KBC has only one KBC Helpline Number, which is 00919045022275. So, if you receive any fraud calls about KBC Lottery winner, call us at our head office numbers.
KBC Question 2020
- Who among these does the Indian Constitution permit to take part in the proceedings of Parliament?
- In 1992, who became the first sportsperson to be honored with the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award?
- Which colonial power ended its involvement in India by selling the rights of the Nicobar Islands to the British on 18 October 1868?
- Who is the first woman to successfully climb K2, the world’s second-highest mountain peak?
- Who commanded the “Hector”, the first British trading ship to the land of Surat?
Kaun Banega Crorepati live
The audience can stream online at SonyLive App