Colors TV India’s Got Talent 2020 online Auditions (season 10)
Colors TV India’s Got Talent 2020 Auditions (season 10)
India’s Got Talent is a Reality Indian TV show which is streaming on Colors Tv. The first episode of this show premiered on 27 June 2009. India’s Got Talent is a global franchise and follows the Global Got Talent format. Now the show is moving in the 8th season this year. And the Judges of this season are every year like from the 4th season Kirron Kher, Karan Johar & Malaika Arora.
This is the India’s biggest platform to show your talent to the world through this show. This is the opportunity you all have to grab this. Every year thousands of people have come for an audition but some of them are selected and only one of them is the winner of the show.
About India’s Got Talent 2020
Genre: Reality Talent Show
Created by: Simon Gowell
Judges: Kirron Kher, Karan Johar & Malaika Arora.
Country of Origin: India
Original Language: Hindi
No. of seasons: 8
No. of Episodes: 100
India’s Got Talent production
Production Location: Mumbai, India
Camera Setup: Multi-camera
Production company: SYCOtv Big synergy Season 1 and 2 FremantleMedia Season 3-5
India’s Got Talent where Release?
Original Network: Colors TV
Picture Format: 1080p (HDTV)
Original Release: 27 June 2009- present
India’s Got Talent Audition Details & Dates
The Final Date of Audition: Tentative
Who can apply for auditions?
- The Applicants must be Indian or NRI’s
- The requirement is not having any kind of criminal records.
India’s Got Talent 2020 Audition cities
How to Register for an India’s Got Talent
- Firstly open the official website of India’s Got Talent.
- Then Register yourself on IGT with your Name, Age, Height, Date of Birth, Address, Phone number, Email id, etc.
- Then log in with your Email id the same as you created for signup.
- Then click on the upload button.
- After that. the candidate has to upload their performance (Audition) video. The size of the video must not exceed 50mb & must be in a format of mpg, MPEG, Avi, mp4 or MOV format.
- After that, the candidate has to accept all the terms & conditions and submit their form.
- If your video is selected by the show authorities then show coordinators contact you.